Thank you for choosing Gastroenterology Consultants Medical Group, Inc. This section provides patient information in addition to insurance, billing and downloadable patient forms.
Make an Appointment
Please call (916) 423-2124 to schedule an office visit or a procedure.
Procedure Center of South Sacreamento
The Procedure Center is located next door to Gastroenterology Consultants Medical Group at 8120 Timberlake Way Suite 101.
There is a safe parking with easy access to our facilities.
Please bring the following to your first appointment
- A complete list of current medications
- Completed patient registration form
- Medical history form and pertinent past medical records from your primary care physician or previous physician (if applicable)
- Referral documents from your primary care physician (if applicable)
- Recent blood work and/or X-ray report
- Current billing and insurance information
A Word About Payments
All Professional Services will be submitted to your Insurance company. It is you as the patient to make sure the office has correct billing information. Any co-pay or co-insurance will be the responsibility of the patient and due at time of visit.
Please download the following forms to learn about the ways in which we may use and disclose medical information about you. We also
describe your rights and certain obligations we have regarding the use and disclosure of medical information.
Gastroenterology Consultants Medical Group, Inc. accepts the following insurance plans.
- Aetna PPO and HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO, HMO and GMC
- Blue Shield PPO, HMO and GMC
- Healthnet PPO and HMO
- Senority Plus
- River City
- HIll Physician Med Grp
- United Health PPO and HMO